Wednesday, August 10, 2011

talking to myself...

When I was in the seventh grade-ninth grade I had locker by these two guys. We shared may of the same classes the first two years, I would start asking them questions about how they did on homework, test, and really anything. They hardly ever answered, but I still asked them, one day as I was getting into my locker in the seventh grade I made a comment about how I love talking to myself. I got one of the guy's to smile at me, which was an improvement. I often fell that my facebook status' are just that me talking to myself, I used to share what I thought there, then I realized nobody cared...so I moved my thoughts here. Since I could put more words and thoughts together at a time, and I like it...maybe I'm still talking to myself but at least this way I'm talking to somebody. I have felt that way with my texts, and other forms of communications, but I figure when who ever I'm talking to is busy at the moment and when they have time for me again, they'll respond, but I just like to get my thoughts out there then and not wait until I forget them.

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly how I feel, too...like mostly I'm just getting what I want to say out there, even if no one comments or pays any attention at least *I* said what I wanted. Putting my thoughts into actual, coherent words is therapeutic for me...especially since I only talk to a six year old all day. :)

    ReplyDelete