Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A break through...

While I was in Bloomingtion, IN last week I realized that my stomach wasn't as tender as it has been since this fall. I was once told that I personally carry my stress in my stomach area. So in the process of letting go and letting God, I found it odd that it didn't seem to be going away. When I arrived home from Bloomingtion, I realized that my stomach started feeling like it has for awhile. I was told to talk to my parents about my need to leave the farm, so we kind of talked about it this weekend, but last night I finally told my mother why I have to leave. We then started making the farm house less cluttered, in hopes someday it will be a house my mother will want to spend time. Instead of wishing the crap will leave the house on it's own, and instead of hiding behind her job. So I noticed last night and again is morning that my stomach is no longer tender...so maybe I've finally faced the real source of stress, instead of fighting the other little things that were bothering.

No comments:

Post a Comment