Friday, August 19, 2011

Letting go from myself.

I realized yesterday I have spent months trying to let of go of what others had done to me, and have worked on forgiving them, but in all that time I never considered that I should let go and forgive myself. Being a woman we are our worse enemies so the thought that I would even forgive myself was kind of a shock, but I realized that I need to do it. I need to be able to forgive myself from my mistakes, sins, weakness, and all of the choices I didn't make. It's kind of like I don't love myself, or think I'm beautiful then I'll never believe anyone else...so I don't forgive myself either I'll never be able to truly forgive anyone, or I'll never believe that someone has truly forgiven me...which is more likely the case.

1 comment:

  1. That's the hardest part of forgiveness...but thanks for posting this. I need to work on this myself...especially the part about forgiving myself for "all of the choices I didn't make." *Sigh* If only it were DONE as easily as it is said.

    ReplyDelete