Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Prince Charming...

Since I talked about Cinderella yesterday I figured today I would touch on Prince Charming. The other main point I learned from Cinderella is that every girl is Cinderella...which in turn makes every boy is Prince Charming. The problem is most of us forget that we are Prince Charming and Cinderella, but that doesn't change the fact that we are. I personally know I've been surrounded by guys who don't know they're Prince Charming all my life, and I love showing them that they are, or being reminded from them that I am Cinderella. I love watch guys turn into Prince Charming, just by opening the door for someone. I always known that there is a difference between Prince Charming and a Charming Prince, and I never again want to mistake one for the other. I also learned that some Prince Charming can be Cinderella, and Cinderella can be a Prince Charming. Which means sometimes a Prince will leave the ball at Midnight because he gets scared of what he knows he is, and Cinderella can be confident of who she is and stay after Midnight...there is even a version of this in the movie The Slipper and The Rose...which tells an interesting story of what happens but I've only seen it once a long time ago, and don't know the details well enough to go in at this point. Someday I hope to add it to my theories. So anyway, the point is every guy is Prince Charming, even if he's a baker by trade, the point is to somebody he is her Prince Charming, to her Cinderella. (sorry had to clarify that. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment