Thursday, August 4, 2011

The new room.

This is how much progress I've made in the room over two days, I stop packing boxes when the car is full. I hope to get the ping pong table top moved today, so I can finish packing the car with some of the stuff under the table. It may not look like a lot of progress but nothing has left in about six years, and to find the top of the table in two days. WHAT PROGRESS!!! That has been, I also learned that Goodwill only picks up furniture and not locally. I'm hoping Salvation Army will pick up out here in the country, because I really do what the furniture out of the house in one trip. Because though dad is kind of supportive of this action, it is a lot of stuff to move, and he's only here two days a week. That would be a lot of time, I won't be able to make progress on the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment