Saturday, July 30, 2011

YEAH!!!!

One of our old boat neighbors commissioned some red fishnet stockings from me awhile back, but she know I was trying to get some projects done for my nieces. Since my parents were going out there to see them, and I wanted to get them done so grandma and grandpa could take them. Then when she saw the octopus legs on one of the socks, she told me she wanted a scarf with them as fringe. So I was able to see her today, and show her a book to figure out which scarf she wanted, she picked on I have already done, then found gloves to go with it (which I wanted to do anyway.) Then she just kept looking and said a dress and sweater for her granddaughter...and pretty much anything I want to knit, if she likes it she'll commission a second on to make. LOL. I can't believe it, she'll pay for the yarn and time for her projects. YEAH!!! This is kind of what I want to do with my knitting anyway, even if it only covers yarn cost and a little more so I can knit for the church at the same time, without using my income, when I get one that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment