Monday, July 25, 2011

Water

I am such a water baby, that 9 times out of 10 times I'll drink water over anything the only thing that can tempt me to drink something else is A&W Rootbeer, and yes, it has to be A&W. I was taught two years ago at Disney that I HAVE to have water. After months of not seeing water, I went to Downtown Disney where there is a man-made little pond. I had to stop and just stare at it, by that time in real life I would have been on the water for weeks...but at Disney this was the first time I saw it. I only made it to the beach 3 times while I was there, and I didn't swim in the pools there. Recently I had a dream where I was at a state fair??? that was huge, and I was looking for someone. I couldn't find him until, I spotted that there was water next to it, I knew he was there. See he knew I would go to the water before I left the area, since I didn't see it very often.  Yes, there are times I know I'm spoiled because the water, or my brother would say we were taught the finer things of life. This week after spending an hour in the pool everyday that I was at my aunt's and uncle's a pool will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment