Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Opitions

Right now, I feel lost and that I don't know where Heavenly Father wants me to be. I look at all of the options of where I could live and none of them feel right. I could move back to Brookston live alone, hopefully find a job, be active with the YSA group there, but that hasn't felt right and after this weekend I realize how point less it would be. It always amazes me that I can be surround by people and yet never say anything more than a few comments. I could stay at the farm, but I feel like I'm dying here, yes I'm learning and growing spiritual...but I'm alone almost all of the time and when my mother is home I might as well be alone. My brother mentioned that I could and would continue to grow elsewhere and probably faster, if I moved off the farm. I could move to the boat and stay there the rest of the summer, but I don't necessarily feel safe there anymore, do I think I would be hurt probably not, but I don't want to put my in a place where I could be hurt. AND now if those choices weren't enough my sister asked me to move to Salt Lake City again, since we will be moving together soon she thought I might as well move in with her now. I admit I loved living in Sugar House, the church is a few blocks away, I would be in town so I could find a place to work, I could walk anywhere. She said we could try to make it to the rest of the Temples in Utah that we didn't make it to last year, and I like the YSA group there for the most part, and I could go to institute which is something I've rarely done, but want to do.  So if I can figure out the how, I just might be moving to Utah for the next few months, but all the same I'm not sure that is where I is best for me.

2 comments:

  1. Such hard decisions! I hope you and Heavenly Father can figure it all out soon! Have you read much of this month's Ensign yet? There's a talk in there by my old stake president, "Start Moving," that was inspired for you and me at this phase of life. Read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I read that article, and most of the Ensign last night. I couldn't believe how many of the articles seemed to say things I needed to hear, right now. I guess I better start packing and see where that takes me :)

    ReplyDelete