Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ravelry

Ravelry is a free website for people who work yarn crafts and I have to say I love it. I can find other people who have worked the same pattern I'm about to start and read what tips they have about the pattern, like if there are any mistakes, how they might have changed it to work better for them, and as a beginner knitter this helps me out A LOT!!! I can see what other have to say about the yarn I'm using, I can keep track of what yarn I have, what size of needles I own, and I'm sure there is so much more to it but those are the features I basically use. I can post all my pics. there and make my own notes, I can save patterns for future use off of the internet, I can track my knitting and crocheting library. It tells me how many projects I've started, and which one's I'm still working on, which is 16 started projects and 12 finished, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment