Thursday, June 23, 2011

Heavenly Father's wisdom and preparation

The one thing I love about Heavenly Father is that he prepares us as long as we listen to him. This last Sunday or Monday a thought popped into my mind of what if I could only get of the two degrees I want which would I go for. I answered very quickly with no hesitation I would go for the Bachelor degree in Genealogy, instead of the degree in Massage Therapy which I have waited two years until I could possibly even start, and have been promised twice that I would be allowed to get this degree, and yet I'm still waiting.  So there was and is a chance that I would be moving to a location where the school is located that I've been looking into for massage therapy but I found out on Tuesday that I may only be in that area for a year which isn't long enough for the degree I really want, but I could possibly be there long enough to get certified in Massage Therapy which would be a great start. One the other hand the Genealogy degree that I found while it would take four years, and I could do it completely online which means no matter where I live in the next four years, I could still be working on this degree. So had I not that this thought earlier, I wouldn't have be as ready to accept the fact that I still might not get the degree I want. I see though that Heavenly Father was preparing me for this and I have accepted that I should get my Bachelor degree, and if possible to the certification in massage therapy...granted I have to have the money to do both, and pay rent to live with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment